Happy Monday all!
Since I’ve been home recuperating from gallbladder surgery (I’ll be back to work on Thursday), I have been scouring the web for Spring must haves. I picked the items below because I know I’ll get a lot of use throughout the Spring and Summer. I haven’t had a good Spring trench coat in years so that was high on my list. The maxi dress and ankle pants can be worn with blazers and colorful cardigans as the weather warms. The chevron skirt can’t be worn now with opaque tights and my faux leather jacket. As for the flats, who can resist a pair of yellow ones?! I often use yellow as a neutral in many of my outfits so they will get a lot of wear. I’ve been wanting sliver heels because they are a great substitute for white shoes (which don’t look so good on me! LOL).
What are some of your Spring must haves?
Have a great day!
1. Avenue Polka Dot Maxi Dress
2. JCrew Valentina mirror heels
3. Prabal Gurung for Target Flats in Amazing Yellow
4. Talbot Curvy Fit Super Crop Pant
5. Ralph Lauren Polka Dot Ankle Pants
6. Simply Be Peplum Trench Coat
7. Lane Bryant Chevron Pencil Skirt