If you are still trying to figure out what to do this Labor Day weekend (AKA Summers Last Hurrah) let me give you some suggestions!
- BYOB (or Dish) BBQ: call up your friends, everyone bring a dish and/or a bottle and hang out in your backyard, deck or porch!
- Go to a street fair: enjoy the few last days of Summer with family or friends without breaking the bank!
- First Saturday/Sunday Museum Day: most museums offer free admission the first Saturday or Sunday of the month. Make visit two of your favorite and make it a day!
- Head to the Beach: I know that sounds like a crazy idea but if you get there early, you can end up having a great beach day!
- Take a Hike or a Stroll: take advantage of the holiday weekend (and less people) and surround yourself in nature by strolling your local trail path.
Whatever you decide to do, be safe and have a wonderful holiday weekend!